Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome George Lewko & Building Club Websites Returns

Hi All.

George Lewko
I just wanted to pass along a couple of updates.  First, I want to welcome George Lewko as a contributing author to "Put Your Club Online".  George, like myself, is self taught on using Facebook and Blogger for building club websites.  George has just authored an article on adding a Google Calendar gadget to an existing Blogger club website in the navigation column.  I hope you'll appreciate his efforts and our different styles.

We welcome anyone else who wants to contribute their knowledge and experience in building a club website, using Facebook or Twitter, or using other online services for your club.  It just takes a little time and soon you'll get published.

I've decided to re-release the Put Your Club Online Lessons that we previously published.  You should start seeing a new article appear every other day.  The first module "Getting Started" contains 13 lessons.  Once a Complete Module has been released, we will make that content and any supplementary items available as a PDF guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moderation turned on to prevent Comment Spamming. All comments are emailed to me so I will usually review them on a daily basis. Please allow up to 48 hours for your comment to appear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...