This page is dedicated to providing you with an reference library of online resources.
The guides listed below were prepared in conjunction with our "First Step" article series which focused on specific activities to get your service club online. These guides are very focused on creating an instance of a specified online service. As such, these guides are missing important management tasks and activities.
- Create a Generic GMail Account (pending a review/rewrite)
- Create a Generic Windows Live Email Account (pending a review/rewrite)
- Create a Generic Yahoo Mail Account (pending a review/rewrite)
- Create a Facebook Page for your Club (pending a rewrite)
- Create a Facebook Group for your Club (pending a rewrite)
- Create a TeamLab Portal for your Club (coming soon)
- Create a Website/Blog for your Club (coming soon)
BUILD YOUR CLUB WEBSITE WITH BLOGGER
Originally released as a series of blog articles, organized into modules and lessons; this content will be transferred into PDF guides available for download from registered visitors.
- Module 1 - Getting Started ~ on PDF
- Module 2 (coming soon)
- Module 3 (coming soon)
- Module 4 (coming soon)
- Module 5 (coming soon)
- Module 6 (coming soon)
- Module 7 (coming soon)
In conjunction with the First Step Articles and Guides, the following online sites were created and are still available:
We have deployed real operational versions of the online services that we wrote about.
- PYCO Facebook Page
- PYCO Facebook Members Group
Once you get registered with an online service, we recommend that you refer to the available online documentation for that service. We will endeavour to create some concise best practise guides, but until those are available, you can refer to the following online documentation:
- Google GMail (End User)
- Windows Live Email (End User)
- Yahoo! Email (End User)
- FaceBook Pages Manual
- Facebook Group Manual
- TeamLab User Guide
- TeamLab Admin Guide
- TeamLab Video Library
- Blogger Guide