- Create a Generic GMail Account
- Create a Generic Windows Live Email Account
- Create a Generic Yahoo Mail Account
PROTECTING YOUR CLUB'S FUTURE ONLINE PRESENCE
You will be using the generic email account to register for most of the available online services you subscribe your club to in the future. It is critical that you always think about the sustainability ... what would happen if you suddenly were no longer available? Would your club's online services and resources be locked up with no way to manage them or delete them? This is an rarely envisioned when clubs first start out, but always presume that the worst could happen.
After creating this basic online presence, you can extend to using other services that may be of specific use for specific needs.
FIRST STEPS - SERIES ARTICLES
Here is a list of the rest of the "First Step" articles in this series:
- First Steps - Getting Your Club Online
- First Steps - Create a Facebook Presence (coming soon)
- First Steps - Create a Secure Portal with TeamLab (coming soon)
- First Steps - Create a Blog/Website with Blogger (coming soon)
Our Thanks must go to jscreationzs and Ambro / FreeDigitalPictures.net for the free use of the artwork and digital photo in this article.